August 4, 2014

My Favorite Part


My favorite part is the dew, while yours is the sunrise
Days left fot us, only a few; it's not forever, but still nice

My favorite part is the leaf, while yours is the flower
I never want to leave, but it's also hard to get us together

My favorite part is the lyric, while yours is the music
The distance makes me sick, but there's no option I can pick

My favorite part is the sea, while yours is the mountain
I'll never set you free, I'm afraid you won't come back again

My favorite part is the blue sky, while yours is the white cloud
When you say goodbye, my heart's screaming out loud

My favorite part is the moon, while yours is the dark sky
Please come back soon, before I say goodbye

My favorite part is the dust, while yours is the solid ground
I gave you all my trust, but you just left me a wound.


--
Words from Bernard Batubara in Cinta. (baca: cinta dengan titik).
Picture from tumblr.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig